Office Safety Precautions in Effect
During the Pandemic
I am taking the following precautions to protect my clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
Permanent Office Precautions:
I may keep a window or exterior door open during sessions. I have a HEPA air filter in my office and also open my window to allow for fresh air even during the colder seasons.
It is up to the client and I to decide if it is safe to unmask indoors, but you are welcome to wear a mask indoors if you would like to protect yourself.
My waiting area seating is located in a ventilated, but enclosed non-climate controlled porch and is arranged for appropriate physical distancing. Please do not move any furniture.
My waiting area and at times an outdoor enclosed shelter are available meeting spaces with more ventilation.
I maintain safe distancing when not wearing a mask outdoors.
The office restroom is cleaned according to state regulations and cleaning products are accessible after every use. It is used by other offices.
Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the waiting area and inside the office and encourge all clients to apply before and after sessions.
I schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting area.
I ask all clients to wait in their cars or porch until no earlier than 10 minutes before their appointment times.
Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
Common areas and are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
Mobile Office Precautions:
• My mobile office and waiting area seating has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing. Please do not move any furniture.
• You are welcome to wear a mask indoors if you identify as increased risk from severe illness or death from COVID 19 from having the following conditions:
Cancer Chronic kidney disease
COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant
Obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 kg/m2 or higher but < 40 kg/m2)
Severe Obesity (BMI 40 kg/m2)
Sickle cell disease
Type 2 diabetes mellitus
• I maintain safe distancing.
• The mobile restroom is only shared with clients in certain circumstances, but soap and hand sanitizer dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
• Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the waiting area and inside the mobile office.
•I will conduct frequent cleaning and disinfection of site (at least daily, and more frequently if feasible)
•I will conduct frequent disinfecting of high traffic areas and high-touch surfaces (e.g., doorknobs, arm rests, bathrooms)
•In the event of a positive case, I will follow current CDC guidance on cleaning and disinfecting areas when someone has a COVID-19 diagnosis.
•I will open windows and doors to increase airflow where possible
• I schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the outdoor waiting area.
• I ask all clients to wait in their cars until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
• Donations, copays and fees may be through the 3rd part merchant integrated in my client portal health record system. Please plan accordingly.
• Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.